THE organiser of Portsmouth Business Expo has moved the venue for next month’s business show.
Bad weather earlier this month caused flooding in an electrical room at the Pyramids Centre, Southsea, where the event was due to take place.
The company has been told the venue will remain closed for at least three months.
The show, which attracted more than 450 visitors in 2013, will now take place at the Portsmouth Guildhall from 9.30am and 3.30pm on Thursday, March 20.
Matthew Larcome, of Memo Events Ltd, who organises the show, said: ‘We decided to take action quickly and move the expo to an alternative venue.
‘We are now organising additional advertising to promote the fact the show has moved. We urge everyone to help share this message to help spread the word.’
Tickets for the event are free. Register at portsmouthbusinessexpo.co.uk