This AEC double-decker bus, was new to Eastbourne Corporation in 1951.
After 20 years’ service it was bought by preservationists, the Eastbourne Regent Preservation Group, with whom it has remained ever since.
It is part of the collection at the volunteer-run City of Portsmouth Preserved Transport Depot at Portchester.
Bodywork is by the small firm of Bruce Coachworks of Cardiff, and there are only two other known examples of its work in existence.
At the age of 64 the bodywork is in need of major renovation work but there is insufficient space at the Portchester depot to start removing panels, flooring, steelwork and seats.
The owners are looking to rent a space temporarily in a suitable building in the Portsmouth area or elsewhere in south Hampshire.
The space needs to be 30ft by 13ft feet, with at least 14ft 10in headroom.
If anyone can help, contact Clive Wilkin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (023) 9225 6602 or 07900 098750.