The caption on this postcard gives the location as Leigh Road, Denvilles, Havant.
In fact it was taken at what is now Warblington railway station level crossing and shows Southleigh Road, Warblington.
Leigh Road, Havant, did have a crossing, to the east end of the old Havant railway station, until it was rebuilt in 1938.
This view with the towering elm trees is looking south towards the Havant to Emsworth road. Notice the solid oil-burning lamps on top of the crossing gates and the Edwardian woman looking at the camera.