Singer songwriter Becky Jerams, 25, lives in Portsmouth and performs at The Magick Bean Café on Albert Road at 2.15pm today as part of Southsea Fest one day, one street music festival.
· What would be your ideal weekend destination?
Paris – it’s such a beautiful and inspiring city.
· Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
Blaine from Glee because I’m in love with him (just don’t tell my boyfriend).
· What music would you take with you?
Missy Higgins and Norah Jones for chilled out evenings, The Saturdays to dance to in the street and Taylor Swift so we could sing along in the car.
· What about something to read?
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson because it’s an awesome book about travelling.
· What would be your ultimate way to relax?
I find when I’m stressed out that chocolate ice cream and a boxset of The Gilmore Girls tends to make everything okay again!
· If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
HMV to stock up on loads of new CDs.
· What’s your all-time favourite film?
Too many to count, but Mean Girls is an all-time favourite. I still find it funny after the 100th watch. You go Glenn Coco!
· We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
Southern Comfort and lemonade would be lovely, thank you.
· What are you doing this weekend?
Today I will be enjoying all the fun of Southsea Fest and possibly getting a bit tiddly. I’m really looking forward to it. My friend and fellow local artist Chris Ricketts will be joining me on guitar. We have been working together for a while and this will be our first hometown gig, which is exciting. Tomorrow I’ve got band practice for my headline gig at The Cellars At Eastney.
· What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
Crazy golf in Southsea, followed by lunch and cakes at The Tenth Hole Tea Rooms. Then onto The Reg for a drink afterwards.
· Tickets to Southsea Fest in Albert Road today cost £20 from any participating venue.
For tickets to see Becky headlining at The Cellars at Eastney on Saturday, October 6, see thecellars.co.uk or call (023) 9282 6249.