Songwriter Gary Louca is 48 and lives in Buckland. His football-related dance track, Now Everybody Stand In Line, is released on May 27 and available now on pre-sale on iTunes. See standinline.co.uk to find out more. Here he describes his favourite things to do at the weekend.
· What would be your ideal weekend destination?
Venice. It took my breath away when I first went.
· Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
Pamela Anderson. We would have particularly stimulating conversation, I think.
· What music would you take with you?
LMFAO, David Guetta, Black Eyed Peas – I love to dance to start the day. Of course, I’d take Now Everybody Stand In Line.
· What about something to read?
The Sun. It’s easy reading and has all the football news on the back pages.
· What would be your ultimate way to relax?
Eating moussaka at my favourite Greek restaurant, then a trip to the cinema.
· If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
A camper van shop. I have always dreamed of having a top-of-the-range camper van.
· What’s your all-time favourite film?
The Wizard of Oz, a timeless, magical classic for all ages. Doesn’t everyone know a cowardly lion, a tin man with no heart and silly scarecrow in real life?
· We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
I am a tea-aholic.
· What are you doing this weekend?
Saturday, I’ll have a meal at my favourite Greek restaurant. Sunday, I am the gaffer at the side of the pitch for FC Toronto.
· What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
The Isle of Wight. It’s a beautiful island with so much to see and do for the family.