Hampshire Water Festival organiser Lulu Bowerman is 53 and lives in Emsworth. The free festival takes place at Staunton Country Park in Havant today and tomorrow and promotes the importance of water.
· What would be your ideal weekend destination?
Siena, in Italy. It’s a wonderful location with great food and plenty of sunshine.
· Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
Graham Norton because he would be great fun and he has a wicked sense of humour.
· What music would you take with you?
A varied collection from Kings of Leon to Alabama Shakes. They’ve got great voices and make exciting rock and blues.
· What about something to read?
A travel book by someone like Paul Theroux. Perhaps The Great Railway Bazaar. I love travelling, especially by train in countries like India as you can see more of the real country and the people.
· What would be your ultimate way to relax?
I would escape to my garden for some peace and quiet. I love growing things. It is very therapeutic.
· If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
Liberty in London because it doesn’t take itself too seriously.
· What’s your all-time favourite film?
Inception, as I am still trying to understand it!
· We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
A chilled Chilean sauvignon blanc.
· What are you doing this weekend?
Organising the Hampshire Water Festival at Staunton Country Park. Whatever the weather, we will be enjoying a weekend of activities, live music and sports. We even have an evening concert and fireworks tomorrow.
· What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
Gunwharf Quays for shopping, followed by a good lunch and maybe the cinema. I love Gunwharf because it is cosmopolitan. It feels like being abroad somewhere, maybe the Mediterranean!
· Hampshire Water Festival is a free annual family festival promoting the importance of water to our everyday lives with fun activities and entertainment.
It takes place at Staunton Country Park, Middle Park Way, Havant, today from 10am until 5pm and tomorrow from 10am until late. Visit: hampshirewaterfestival.co.uk