Your guide to keeping on the move in Portsmouth and south-east Hampshire.
FAREHAM: Maylings Farm Road until January, Osborn Road until Tuesday; Eastern Way, Quay Street, Western Way, Gosport Road, Portland Street, East Street until November; Hillson Drive until December, Redlands Lane, until March; Southampton Hill, Titchﬁeld until November;
Segensworth Road, until December.
GOSPORT: Wych Lane, closed until February, Grange Road, until December, Rowner Lane, until March
HAVANT: Southleigh Road closed until December, New Road until November; Langstone Road until December
WATERLOOVILLE: Blendworth Lane, Horndean until Monday; Milton Road, Cowplain, until March; Portsmouth Road, Horndean, until December; Dell Piece West, Horndean, until December, Catherington Lane, Horndean, closed until December.
LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT: Marine Parade East until November; Broom Way, Manor Way until December.
PORTSMOUTH: Cambridge Road, Cecil Place, Eastern Road, Highland Road, Kingston Road, Little Hambrook Street, Northern Road, Union Place, Western Road
The lines between Guildford and Petersfield will be closed Sunday until late afternoon.
Buses will replace all train services between Guildford and Petersfield.
A revised train service will run between Petersfield and Portsmouth.
No planned engineering works.
FIRST GREAT WESTERN
No planned engineering works.
BUSES AND FERRIES
No planned disruption to services.
· Due to emergency gas works at the junction of Hillson Drive and Nashe Way, Service 93 will divert from Nashe Way. It will take the normal route to Hillson Drive, then Thorni Avenue, Fareham Park Road. Due to the closure of Wych Lane in Bridgemary, services 81, 82, 83, 85, 86 and 88 are revised.
· Due to the Tesco development in Quay Street the road will be closed to all trafﬁc heading towards Quay St Roundabout until 4pm daily. 38A and 138 will divert via East Street to Delme Arms roundabout then Eastern Way to Fareham bus station. 1A, 5, 5A, 57 and 63 will divert via Eastern Way to Fareham bus station. Buses will not call at the bus stop in East Street near Cafe Tusk.
· Due to water main repairs, part of Catherington Lane will be closed to all trafﬁc and X40 will be diverted.
· Due to water works taking place on Southampton Hill in Titchﬁeld, the road will be closed to all trafﬁc.
Service 80 to Southampton will take the normal route to Titchﬁeld Gyratory, then will follow the A27 to the roundabout by the Holiday Inn, then Warsash Road, and then back on the normal route. Service 72 will bypass Titchﬁeld using the A27 in both directions.
· Due to emergency gas works, Avenue De Caen in Southsea will be closed to services 5 and 19. Service 5 will take the normal route to the D-Day Museum, then straight on and into Jack Cockerill Way, Clarence Parade and Palmerston Road. Service 19 towards the city centre will take the normal route to the end of Clarendon Road, then towards Clarence Parade and into Palmerston Road. Service 19 towards North End will take the normal route to the end of Palmerston Road, then into Jack Cockerill Way, Clarence Esplanade into the one-way part and back on normal route from there.
There will be a revised timetable on the Portsmouth-Ryde catamaran service until Monday. See wightlink.co.uk for more.