Capital Radio presenter Zoe Hanson is 28 and lives in Southampton. She co-presents the Breakfast Show with Gilles and says: ’The Capital Breakfast show is a place to get your day started the right way!’
● What would be your ideal weekend destination?
I love the vibe of Marbella – fast and flash. It’s just a two-hour flight, half an hour in a cab and you’re there. Even if I’m not flush, it’s great for hanging out at the beach or pool watching the extravagance go on. I once saw a bloke buy a bottle of Champagne for £4,000!
● Not counting your loved ones, who would be your dream companion?
I would love to get away with Victoria Beckham. I think she’s actually really funny. I’d love to have a chat with her about her life and I think she’d be good at picking my outfits for a night out.
● What music would you take with you?
I’m addicted to Plan B’s album – The Defamation Of Strickland Banks. I play it over and over and love the soul of it. It’s like a film in music.
● What about something to read?
I like to get motivated on holiday and will very often read an autobiography, the best of which is cyclist Lance Armstrong’s book. It’s not about the bike.
● What would be your ultimate way to relax?
Skiing holidays are seen as very active but you can’t beat standing at the top of a virgin slope in the morning.
● If money were no object, which shop would you head for?
Mulberry. I have a real thing for their bags.
● What’s your all-time favourite film?
Grease. I watched it hundreds of times as a kid. It’s the ultimate feelgood film and I know all the words and moves.
● We’re buying the drinks tonight. What’s your poison?
I’ve got a passion for prosecco at the moment.
● What are you doing this weekend?
I’m away in Tenerife for a weekend of winter sun.
● What’s a favourite local destination for a weekend day out?
I love to go to Port Solent for the boats and all the yachty totty.