Alarm goes off at hospital

Students at the merged Havant and South Downs College receiving their results this morning Picture: Tamara Siddiqui

A-LEVELS: Schools and colleges report early results

1
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a fire alarm went off at a nurses’ residential block at Queen Alexandra Hospital in Cosham.

The incident at a flat in York House happened around 9pm last night.

When fire crews from Cosham arrived found fumes had been created by food that was cooking.

Firefighters, led by blue watch manager Mark Norton, checked over the area and made sure it was safe before leaving.