Bedhampton car severely damaged in fire

USS George HW Bush in the Solent today
Picture: Malcolm Wells

WATCH: USS George HW Bush arrives in the Solent

0
Have your say

A CAR was severely damaged after catching fire yesterday in Bedhampton.

One crew from Cosham fire station attended the incident, which involved a Hyundai Accent in Havant Road at around 7pm.

The driver was out of the vehicle when fire crews arrived.

Firefighters using a hose reel jet put out the flames.

The cause has not been confirmed but it could have sparked from a electrical fault.