Bedhampton home evacuated due to gas leak

Police have released CCTV image of man in connection to attempted robbery. Picture: Hampshire police

Knife-wielding man threatens staff in Portsmouth supermarket

0
Have your say

A GROUP of women were evacuated from their home following a gas leak.

Two fire engines were called to the house in North Street, in Bedhampton, after the residents smelt gas at around 8.30pm yesterday.

Firemen evacuated the occupants as a precaution and naturally vented the property while waiting for the gas board to arrive.

An ambulance also attended to check the four women over, who were all fine and did not need treatment.