Bin fire on Southsea seafront

Devida Bushrod (front) with (l-r) Maddy Bushrod (13),  Devida's husband Jason, Mark Loudon (nine), mum Sarah Loudon, Ruth Loudon (10), and Angela Kerfoot. Picture Ian Hargreaves  (171556-1)

Social media used to combat crime and anti-social behaviour in Fareham

0
Have your say

A BIN fire on Southsea esplanade is believed to have been caused by a lit cigarette.

One fire crew from Southsea attended the incident near the Royal Marines Museum at around 8.30pm yesterday evening,

The fire was described as ‘small’ and was extinguished using a bucket of water.