Bin set on fire outside Portsmouth Rugby Club

Land next to 

Wicor Primary School that could have been built on

Residents and councillors combine to appeal to inspector over planned Portchester estate

0
Have your say

A PLASTIC bin was set on fire outside Portsmouth Rugby Club this morning.

Firefighters from Cosham were called to the club in Norway Road, Hilsea, after the fire alarm went off, at around 5.30am.

They found a melted bin, which had rubbish inside, up against at pair of metal doors, which suffered fire damage.

The fire was small and put out quickly by the crew.

Back to the top of the page