Elderly people were evacuated from a care home in the middle of the night when a fire broke out.
Nine residents of the care home, in Woodberry Lane, Rowlands Castle, were led to safety just after midnight this morning when a tumble dryer caught fire in the laundry room of the three-floor building.
Seventeen firefighters from Havant, Horndean and Emsworth, tackled the blaze which was put out within 10 minutes.
One member of staff was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.
The residents were checked as a precaution and were allowed back into the building to sleep.