Builders’ waste fire outside Gosport flats

James Taylor at his desk in his office at 116 High Street, Old Portsmouth.

Those halcyon days when pen and paper just worked!

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a pile of builders’ waste caught alight outside an accommodation block.

The incident near Dunsford Court, in Howe Road, Gosport, happened at 1.20am on Saturday.

The rubbish caught fire while it was propped up on wooden pallets outside the building.

A Gosport fire crew used one hose reel to put out the flames.