Burgers start fire

Land next to 

Wicor Primary School that could have been built on

Residents and councillors combine to appeal to inspector over planned Portchester estate

0
Have your say

BURNT beef burgers were the cause of a kitchen fire.

Two engines from Havant fire station were called to a home in Kimbridge Crescent, Havant, just after 7pm last night.

Crews used a fan to blow away smoke and one resident required oxygen.

Paramedics were not called and no one was injured.

Back to the top of the page