Cardboard fire in bin

Police at the scene of Nickleby House, Buckland, where a man has fallen to his death

BREAKING: Man dies after fall from Buckland flats

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to put out a blaze after it started at a household waste recycling centre.

The incident happened at 7.50pm on Thursday.

A crew from Gosport fire station, plus the water carrier from Fareham, went out the centre, in Grange Road, Gosport.

The fire had taken hold in the cardboard recycling bin.

It was extinguished by 9.30pm.

Back to the top of the page