Cooker fire hits Havant flat

Mitzy the Staffordshire Bull Terrier found locked in a toilet at home in Forton Road, Gosport. The RSPCA prosecuted Daniel Jackman and Charlene Reed over causing unnecessary suffering. Picture: RSPCA

Pictures reveal shocking state of dog found locked in toilet

0
Have your say

A DISABLED man was rescued from his home after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

The man was in the living room of his first-floor flat on Lavender Road, Havant, when the fire started on his cooker.

Fire crews were called to the incident at 9.10pm on Wednesday. They put out the fire, made the scene safe, and helped the man out of the flat in his wheelchair. He was treated for smoke inhalation on the scene.