AN INQUEST into the death of six-year-old Isabelle Harris is expected to finish today.
The Gosport youngster was found fitting and not breathing at Holmsley Camp site in Bransgore, the New Forest, in the early hours of Good Friday this year.
She is believed to have died after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning from breathing in fumes from burning charcoal in a nearby barbecue.
Her parents, Tracey and Lee Harris, and paramedics made desperate efforts to revive her but she went into cardiac arrest and later died in hospital.
A coroner in Bournemouth will give a verdict later today.