Crews tackle fire in toilet of Portsmouth building

What do you do if you suspect your neighbours of smoking cannabis?

What you can do if you suspect your neighbours of smoking cannabis

0
Have your say

A FIRE broke out on the first floor of a building.

Two crews from Southsea were called to the blaze above Co-op in Sultan Road, Buckland, Portsmouth at 3.51pm.

Two breathing apparatus were used to tackle the fire.

It is not known if anyone was injured in the blaze.

Firefighters in Southsea said the electrical fire started in a first floor toilet at the property.