POLICE are continuing to ask dog walkers to be vigilant after a pet has died from suspected poisoning.
The English bull terrier died after eating something while out walking in Sidlesham, near Chichester.
As previously reported in The News, police have warned dog walkers to be wary after reports of rat poison placed in bread and being left on the ground.
A rat baited sandwich was left in The Holdens, Bosham, but police understand it was left for pest control.
Officers are not linking the Sidlesham and Bosham incident at this time, but said dog walkers should be vigilant.