Damage to living room

LETTER OF THE DAY: Cyber fraud - your views are wanted

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called out after a coal fire caused damage to a living room.

The incident at a couple’s home in Haslemere Road, Southsea, happened around 12.15am on Saturday.

The owners of the property called 999 after they came home and discovered flames had got beneath the fireplace grate and damaged the floor.

Firefighters from Southsea cut away the burnt material before leaving an hour later.