Dryer fire in garage

Images of a man police would like to speak to in connection with robbery of a co-op store in London Road on Saturday, February 25.

CCTV images released after pickaxe robbery in North End Co-op store

0
Have your say

A TUMBLE dryer caused a fire in Widley yesterday.

Firefighters from Cosham fire station were called to The Brow at 1.10pm after a fire had started in a tumble dryer which was in the garage.

The neighbours alerted the occupiers to the fire.

Firefighter Steve Alchin, said: ‘It could have been a lot worse if the tumble dryer 
had been in the main house itself.’

Back to the top of the page