Electric box catches fire in Emsworth

Hackers are targeting  the public sector: Picture: Shutterstock (posed by model)

Under attack: hackers target Hampshire councils and NHS in cyber attacks

0
Have your say

A DISUSED electric power box caught on fire after water seeped inside it.

Although the box was not connected to a property, power was still live inside the box, in Hollybank Lane, Emsworth.

Two fire engines from Havant fire station were called to the incident at 3.15pm yesterday.

Crews put out the flames and then waited for Southern Electric engineers to disconnect power.