Electrical fault causes small fire in Paulsgrove

The Highbury College team at a celebration event at the Cunard offices in Southampton after finishing their project, with some deck chairs that they helped to restore and paint

Highbury College students are awarded for hard work on day centre for disabled people

0
Have your say

A SMALL fire broke out in an electricity meter.

Two fire engines from Cosham were called to Cheltenham Road, in Paulsgrove.

The call came in at 3.55pm yesterday.

An electrical fault caused a small fire to break out in the electric meter inside a home.

The fire was put out and smoke damage was caused.