Electrical fire at newsagent

Newgate Lane South could relieve traffic congestion in the boroughs of Fareham and Gosport

Work set to begin on new £9.5m Fareham road

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a small electrical fire at a newsagents.

A faulty light fitting was on fire at McColl’s, in Chatsworth Avenue, Cosham.

Two pumps from Cosham fire station were sent to the blaze.

The assistant manager of the store had spotted the fire when opening up the shop at 4.55am this morning.

Firefighters used a CO2 extinguisher to put the fire out and isolated the electrical supply.

Back to the top of the page