Emergency as fire starts in upstairs bedroom

Local residents who have fought against plans to develop land to the north of Cranleigh Road in Portchester

Welborne top of the agenda as inquiry into potential Portchester estate opens

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS battled a blaze that started in an upstairs bedroom of a terraced house.

The incident happened at a home in Botley Drive, Havant, at 3.35pm yesterday.

Three crews – from Havant, Cosham and Emsworth fire stations – put out the fire by 4.45pm using four breathing apparatus, two hose reels, a jet and fans.

The house had been evacuated and nobody was hurt.

Back to the top of the page