Fareham firefighters tackle Stubbington boiler blaze

Melody Chinese restaurant in Commercial Road, Portsmouth

REVEALED: Portsmouth restaurant let customers drink and smoke in karaoke rooms until 6am

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called in the early hours this morning after a boiler caught fire in a Stubbington home.

Residents at a house in Plymouth Drive dialled 999 at 5.30am after they were awoken by the noise of their smoke alarm.

The occupants turned the gas off outside which stopped the fire spreading and causing any damage.

Fire crews from Fareham were on the scene for 45 minutes as they made the area safe before allowing the residents back inside.