Faulty extractor fan causes fire in Purbrook home

Land next to 

Wicor Primary School that could have been built on

Residents and councillors combine to appeal to inspector over planned Portchester estate

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in the early hours after a faulty extractor fan burst into flames.

Two units from Cosham fire station and one from Waterlooville were sent to a house in Liddiards Way, Purbrook at midnight today.

The extractor fan in a downstairs shower room had overheated and then caught fire.

Firefighters left the scene half an hour later.

Back to the top of the page