Faulty wiring causes fire

Copperfields Hair Studio, on Hayling Avenue in Baffins. Picture: Google Street View PPP-171118-153719001

Hair salon in Baffins damaged by thieves

0
Have your say

FAULTY wiring is the suspected cause behind a van catching fire.

Firefighters from Havant fire station responded to the van fire, on Purbrook Way, in Leigh Park, last night.

The call came in at 9.10pm and the small fire took about 20 minutes to half an hour for the crew to put out.

The incident is not being treated as suspicious and a spokesman from Havant station said they think faulty wiring was the reason for the fire.