Fire breaks out in kitchen

A refugee in South Sudan

A country ravaged by years of bitter civil war and conflict

0
Have your say

A FIRE broke out in a kitchen after someone forgot to take a pan off the stove.

Havant firefighters dealt with the incident in Blackmoor Walk, West Leigh, Havant, at 8pm last night.

Crew manager Jim Tickner said crews entered the flat and took the pan of food off before ventilating the place.

Some damage was caused by smoke.

No-one was in the property at the time.