Fire breaks out in McDonalds Havant store room

Fellow student Bethany Toon, 17, with Bruce Wetherill, 25, at St Vincent College, Gosport  Picture: Neil Marshall (171028-16)

Bruce a step closer to his army dream

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a small fire in McDonalds in Havant last night.

Two pumps from Havant fire station attended the restaurant in West Street at 5.30pm after a fire started in a store room. Firefighters were at the scene for around 40 minutes. The damage is understood to be minimal. It’s thought the fire started from a bit of paperwork.

Meanwhile, firefighters also tackled a blaze in a postbox in Stone Square in Leigh Park at 9pm.