Fire call at Milton

Images of a man police would like to speak to in connection with robbery of a co-op store in London Road on Saturday, February 25.

CCTV images released after pickaxe robbery in North End Co-op store

4
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Milton home after a saucepan went up in smoke.

Crews went to Locksway Road on Boxing Day at about 8.30pm.

Cooking had been left on the stove for too long and produced large amounts of fumes.

A crew from Southsea fire station ventilated the house and were at the house for about 20 minutes.

Safety advice was given.

Back to the top of the page