Firefighters alerted after fridge overheats at Portsmouth Co-op store

Portsmouth Crown Court. Picture: Solent News and Picture Agency

Adventure playground in Curdridge found guilty after failing to protect visitors

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a fire alarm went off at a Portsmouth Co-op store.

Three fire engines attended the shop in New Road, Buckland, at 1.15pm on Saturday.

It turned out a fridge had overheated on the shop floor.

Crews ensured the scene was safe before leaving 20 minutes later. The station said three pumps were sent as it concerned a commercial property.