Firefighters clear home after washing machine overheats

Portsmouth Port. Photo by Chris Pearsall

‘No-deal Brexit’ could be a catastrophe for Portsmouth ferry port, shipping boss says

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS cleared a house this morning after a washing machine overheated.

A crew from Southsea fire station removed the machine at a terraced home in Burlington Road, in North End, Portsmouth at 6.51am.

The machine emitted a small amount of smoke.

It was done as a precaution as a woman and her two young children were in the house.