Firefighters free toddler trapped in ironing board

Firefighters rescued a toddler trapped in an ironing board

Firefighters rescued a toddler trapped in an ironing board

From left, Dane Outen and Gary Hart from Red's builders in Portsmouth, working on the former Arts Lodge  Picture: Sarah Standing (170729-3178)

Victoria Park ‘masterplan’ kickstarted by new cafe in old Arts Lodge

9
Have your say

A YOUNG child was rescued after becoming trapped in an ironing board.

It happened at 12.40pm yesterday in Victoria Road North, Southsea.

Five firefighters on one appliance went to the incident.

It was finished by 12.55pm and they returned to Southsea station. The child was under one.

No-one was injured in the incident.

Back to the top of the page