BEAMING firefighters snapped this selfie with a sausage dog rescued from a blaze.
It comes after three dogs were rescued from a flat in a kitchen fire.
Firefighters rushed to Nightingale Road, in Southsea, Portsmouth, today after the resident living above the ground floor flat smelled smoke.
Watch manager Jason Boh, who posed with other firefighters from Southsea, said: ‘The smoke was coming through the property. There was a little bit of smoke coming out and it was just cooking.
‘The dogs were in there – we got in and just went in and rescued them.
‘One came running out and two needed to be carried out.’
It happened at about 1.10pm and two appliances attended.
On their way back to the station firefighters gave first aid to an elderly woman in Kent Road who collapsed while getting off a bus and suffered a suspected broken hip.