Fires start in homes

Clipper Round the World Race crew member Simon Speirs who has died after being swept overboard during the round-the-world yacht race

Portsmouth legend Knox-Johnston leads tributes to sailor killed during Clipper race

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Paulsgrove after a fire started in a fuse box.

A crew from Cosham attended Bromyard Crescent at 4.50pm after a problem with the wiring to an electrical meter.

They made the wires safe and an electrical company was called out

Meanwhile, the same crew also attended a small kitchen fire at Webb Road in Portchester at 8.30pm.