Food in oven catches light

Scott Jeffree. Picture: Hampshire Constabulary

Manhunt for Paulsgrove’s Scott Jeffree after woman is left with serious facial injuries

0
Have your say

FOOD cooking in an oven caught light and led to a call out from the fire service.

Firefighters from Portchester and Fareham went to the fire in a flat at Vimy House in Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, yesterday at 4.20pm.

The fire was out by the time the fire crews arrived.

They inspected the scene and made the area safe and returned to their stations at 5.05pm.