Food leads to house blaze

Residents could have to pay more for their parking permits.

City residents’ anger at proposed price hikes for parking permits

0
Have your say

THREE fire crews were sent to deal with cooking that had caught fire.

The incident happened yesterday in Westfield Road, Southsea, just before 1pm.

The fire crews from Southsea helped the male occupant out of the terraced house and he received treatment from South Central Ambulance Service.

Damage was caused to the kitchen and the pan was destroyed, and its contents ‘unrecognisable’, according to a fire service spokesman.