SAFETY advice for people near fireworks and bonfires is being given by an ambulance trust.
South Central Ambulance Service is asking people to remember to stay safe while having fun outdoors.
The service said that adults should ensure children and young people are kept at a safe distance when bonfires are alight.
And they should keep a safe distance from sparklers and fireworks when they are lit, as they can cause burns to hands, arms and faces.
The service strongly advises against using gasoline and other flammable liquids to ignite bonfires as it can be extremely dangerous and should not be done in any circumstances.
It added pouring extra flammable liquids onto already lit bonfires can be unpredictable and engulf those nearby in a matter of seconds.