THE team of doctors who will shape healthcare in Portsmouth has appointed more people for its governing body.
This includes Portsmouth Clinical Commissioning Group’s five executive members, who will be in charge of NHS budgets from April next year.
Other board members are:
· Chief finance officer: Jo Gooch
· Deputy chairman of the governing body: Tom Morton
· Patient champion: Jackie Powell
· Chief operating officer: Innes Richens
· Practice manager representative: Paul Cox
· Director of public health: Dr Paul Edmondson-Jones
· Portsmouth City Council representative: Margaret Geary
The posts of registered nurse and secondary care specialist doctor are vacant.
The positions have been filled for an interim period.
Portsmouth CCG panel lead Dr Jim Hogan said: ‘Officer and chairman roles will be filled by elected GPs to support being clinically-led.’