Hot bulb causes fire

What do you do if you suspect your neighbours of smoking cannabis?

What you can do if you suspect your neighbours of smoking cannabis

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called out after a bedside lamp caught fire.

The incident at Homefort House, in Stoke Road, Gosport, happened at about 4.20am on Sunday. An alarm inside the sheltered accommodation block made Gosport fire station aware of the situation.

The fire, which was caused by an overheated light bulb, had stopped by the time crews arrived.