Incense stick sparks a fire

Prime Minister Theresa May meets ET(ME) Robert Morrison and SURG LT CDR Mike Hill

Proud Gosport submariner shakes hands with PM Theresa May at LGBT event

0
Have your say

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire that was started by an incense stick.

It happened in a ground-floor toilet at the back of a shop in Legion Road, Hayling Island, just after 4pm today.

Two crews from the Hayling station were sent, and the fire, which the fire service described as small, was out before 4.30pm.