Living room of Wymering is destroyed by fire

Devida Bushrod (front) with (l-r) Maddy Bushrod (13),  Devida's husband Jason, Mark Loudon (nine), mum Sarah Loudon, Ruth Loudon (10), and Angela Kerfoot. Picture Ian Hargreaves  (171556-1)

Social media used to combat crime and anti-social behaviour in Fareham

0
Have your say

A LIVING room was completely destroyed in a fire caused by a faulty stereo.

Firefighters were called to the ground floor of the home in Harwich Road, Wymering, around 1.30pm yesterday.

Nobody was inside at the time and a neighbour dialled 999 from a mobile to say there was a problem.

Cosham crews used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel to put out the flames.