DCSIMG

Broken porch light causes fire at Gosport home

A BROKEN porch light caused firefighters to be sent out to a residential area.

Crews from Gosport fire station were called to Franklin Road, in Gosport, after a resident sprayed water on their broken porch light.

It was unknown to the resident their light was broken and a couple of small flames erupted when they sprayed the water.

The incident happened on Friday, at around 6.15pm.

No one was injured and the fire was put out.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page