DCSIMG

Fire breaks out in bedroom after hot iron is left on board

FIREFIGHTERS in Gosport were called to a fire at a home in Rowner yesterday.

The fire had started after an iron had been left on an ironing board in a bedroom in the property in Howe Road.

A crew from Gosport attended the scene and removed the iron, as well as airing the property to clear the smoke at around 2.30pm.

Meanwhile, a crew from Gosport also attended a bin fire on Saturday evening.

The fire started at around 8pm in Queen’s Road.

It is not known how the fire had started.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page