DCSIMG

Firefighters tackle house fire after pan left on stove

AN ELDERLY woman rushed back home from the shops after she realised she left a pan on the stove.

But when she arrived at her home in Privett Place, Privett, Gosport, she found two crews of firefighters already inside.

Neighbours had called the fire service at around 12.02am and firefighters climbed in through a window to put out the fire with water.

They then used a powerful fan to remove the smoke. Nothing was damaged in the fire.

The crews returned to the station around 35 minutes later.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page