DCSIMG

Homes damaged in Stubbington blaze

TWO homes were damaged by fire after a blaze spread from a shed.

A woman was treated for shock by paramedics at the scene, in Mariners Avenue, Stubbington.

Firefighters from Fareham and Gosport fire station tackled the fire.

It is believed the blaze started in a lean-to shed and spread to the homes and into one of the home’s attic space.

The crews were called out around 11.30pm last night and had it under control in five minutes.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page