DCSIMG

Passengers escape Gosport bus fire

The blaze on the bus Picture: Alan Johnson

The blaze on the bus Picture: Alan Johnson

 

PASSENGERS were evacuated from a bus when an air conditioning unit overheated and caught fire.

The drama happened at 2pm today in Creek Road, near Morrisons supermarket, in Gosport.

Two fire crews attended the blaze - one from Gosport and one from Cosham - and put out the fire by 2.38pm.

Nobody was hurt and the fire is not being investigated by the fire service.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page